torsdag 12. juni 2008

I've been tagged!

I got this award from Gro. Thank you so much, it is so sweet of you.

Here are the rules: The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them knowthey’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1) Ten years ago:
I was 29 and lived in Tokyo were I worked at the Norwegian Embassy as a secretary.

2) Five things in todays ”to do”-list:
Doctor appointment in the morning
Housecleaning ;-(
Visit a friend
Join a work shop at Happy Hobby in Gjøvik
Make a card for Friday Sketchers

3) Snacks I enjoy:
Give me anything sweet! .-)

4) Things I would do if I was a millionaire:
Buy a house
Take my family on vacation
Shopping, shopping, shopping :-)

5) Places I have lived:
Oslo, Gjøvik, Oslo, Tokyo, Raufoss

Then I have to tag 5 - 6 persons:

Lillan, Stempelgal, Lakrisstang, Shabby Chic Silvia, Marianne

2 kommentarer:

LissM sa...

oi oi oi så my flott du lager:) hit må jeg jo komme flere ganger:)

Silvia Kristine sa...

Oj, så morro å bli tag'et da! Skal sende den videre når tiden strekker til! Ha en fin dag! :D
Silvia